Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trigger’s Artwork- 2010

Trigger has had such a good time at MDO this year…this is his first experience away for me, Matt, Zizzy, and Grammy.  He has done pretty good…or at least I think he has.  Since I will always have the heart of a teacher, I absolutely love Trigger’s notes and work that comes home.  I keep a tub on top of our fridge of everything he brings home but I will not bore you completely…Here are a few of the things I have collected this year. 

Handprint Christmas Tree…Trigger is actually pretty good at doing handprint crafts.

Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 074

Marble painting Candy caneShower, Trigger, and T's artwork 075

Look how sweet…”im thankful for…CAMPBELL”.Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 076

His picture from the beginning of the year.Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 077

Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 080

Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 081

Trigger’s Thanksgiving PlacematShower, Trigger, and T's artwork 082Colored corn Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 084PumpkinShower, Trigger, and T's artwork 085

And…here is his note from the first day of school.

Shower, Trigger, and T's artwork 087

Aren’t those just precious!!!

No comments: