Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finger lickin good! ;)

Sorry...that title just came to mr and doesn't really match the content of this post...bet you thought I was going to post about kfc or popeyes chicken?!? Nope! I just wanted to remember this forever...


This sweet boy fell asleep on the way home from johnnys and getting gas this afternoon. As I have mentioned before, he does NOT like a paci. In fact, it kind of ticks him off! He prefers his fingers. In fact, he's quite picky a out his fingers. On his left, he always chooses the middle two (middle finger and ring finger). Left hand is usually not serious, I'm about to pass out sucking rather it's more of a warning. The right hand is usually serious business. Its always his pointer and his middle fingers on his right hand. They are the preferred fingers for serious sleep!!!
I just love this about my little boy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: