Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010- Hoods

Next stop on the Christmas train: My parents!!!  We got there at 9 on Friday. 

Here’s a picture of my sweet boy while we were on the way to Zizzy and Poppys…he was singing.  He LOVES to sing now and it is just music to my ears…soooo sweet!

Christmas 2010 100

Last year, we got there at 10 but we figured we might need to back it up an hour since we have two more babies now!  We usually do hot rods or some other bbq for lunch.  Since we were arriving so early, we decided to have breakfast instead!  It was a nice change!!!

Deanna and Reid

Christmas 2010 105

Christmas 2010 106

As soon as we finished eating, it was time to start passing out presents.  I’m sure I have said this in the past but my parents go overboard on the gift buying.   There are soooo many presents.  It’s really a child’s DREAM!!  They just open gift after gift!

Here is a picture after MOST (not all) of the presents are passed out!

Christmas 2010 107
My boys before the present opening began.

Christmas 2010 109And the chaos began! :)

Christmas 2010 111The teacher came out in me when I was making the boys’ wish lists.  I knew Trigger would love these community helpers (“man”). 
Christmas 2010 117

I couldn’t resist this picture.  Sydney got a doll stroller from pottery barn and she pretty much got down in the bag to see what it was!  It was so cute.  Then, the joy on her face when she saw it was PRICELESS!!!  I thought it was great myself….I sure would’ve loved one of those when I was little.  Trigger actually really liked pushing it around!

Christmas 2010 123Christmas 2010 126
Christmas 2010 132Uncle Will and Aunt Karen got Trigger a Woody harmonica for one of his gifts and he LOVED it!!!!   He entertained everyone…the funny part is we didn’t even know that he knew how to use it and he was moving the harmonica back and forth in his mouth while blowing.Christmas 2010 141Christmas 2010 144
Christmas 2010 145Abby’s new flat iron…she got a zebra hairdryer to match it too!  Isn’t that just the cutest thing!Christmas 2010 146Uncle Lance and Chelse gave Campbell a fleece camo outfit.  It will be great for these cold days when Trigger really, really wants to go outside!Christmas 2010 147
Trigger got some REAL leather boots….YAY!!!  THEY ARE SOOO PRECIOUS ON HIM!

Christmas 2010 154

Campbell was getting a little tired..it was WAY past his morning nap time!

Christmas 2010 161

Uncle Lance and Chelse gave Trigger a RED 18 wheeler and trailer with John Deere tractors that sit on the trailer.  Well since they gave it to him, I thought it was only right to let them get it out of the box for him.  It took them awhile but they finally got it…I think it was good practice for them for the future!!!

Christmas 2010 162
Of course Trigger got a camo hat! 

Christmas 2010 169
Trigger pushing Sydney’s new stroller

Christmas 2010 171 Campbell got this awesome kitchen.  I had seen it on Regis and Kelly as a hot Christmas toy for this year…I can see why!  It was a GREAT gift for him and actually Trigger and Sydney liked it too!

Christmas 2010 173
Okay so I bought Matt this sweater because he had been wanting a tacky Christmas sweater!  Well, he wore it on Christmas eve.  Matt was hugging Liz and Karen made the comment that they looked like a Polo ad.  She’s right.  They definitely look like a polo ad so I took their picture together!

Christmas 2010 177Daddy held Reid while we opened gifts!

Christmas 2010 178Abby, Sydney and Trigger (he was eating sausage!)

Christmas 2010 182Christmas 2010 186 
Zizzy helped Trigger look at all of the stuff in their stocking.  Trigger LOVES money and one of the first things he pulled out were some $1 gold coins.  Zizzy helped him put a few in his pocket!

Christmas 2010 190 Christmas 2010 193Matt and I NEVER take pictures together anymore so I asked Deanna to take one of us.  Of course Matt was acting goofy!

Christmas 2010 195Christmas 2010 196Vanna, Seth, and ReidChristmas 2010 194Matt took Trigger home around 1 to take a nap and to take one load of gifts/toys home.  I had already put Campbell down at my parents so I waited for him to wake up.  When he woke up, Deanna took me and Campbell home…and the rest of the gifts!  While Matt and I were trying to clean up, Campbell played with one of his new toys which I LOVE!  It’s a zebra that you can ride on OR he can just sit around it and play with the toys that are attached.  Campbell LOVES it!  (Campbell looks so much like Sydney in the picture)

Christmas 2010 201

Christmas 2010 205

Sorry for all the pictures…I got to document as much as possible! :)

1 comment:

Amy Hogan said...

Nolan got the "Ryan" zabra too!!! I think it is his favorite toy from Christmas!