Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Campbell’s First Thanksgiving

I hate to say it but I don’t have alot of pictures of Campbell’s first Thanksgiving.  Sorry, Campbell! I was too busy chasing Trigger OR holding/feeding Campbell.  We did our normal thing for Thanksgiving…lunch with the Woodard crew and supper with the Hoods.  It was fun getting to see everyone…but WHEW are our families getting LARGE!!! 

Here is my little turkey on his first Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving and Campbell 010 Campbell and Aunt Deanna…Thanks, Deanna for keeping up with Campbell pretty much all night!!!! 

Thanksgiving and Campbell 012Here is my niece, Chelsea, holding Campbell.

Thanksgiving and Campbell 001Trigger loved playing in Anna Grace’s room.

Thanksgiving and Campbell 002  I love this picture below of the Woodard cousins (minus Campbell).  Trigger absolutely adores his cousins…and I’m sure Campbell will too!

Thanksgiving and Campbell 009 We have so much to be thankful for in our house.  Since last Thanksgiving, we have added Campbell to our family and I am OH SOOOOO THANKFUL for that precious baby!!!  I’m also thankful for Trigger (of COURSE) and my sweet, loving husband who is VERY close to perfect!  We are very blessed! 

No comments: