Sunday, December 5, 2010

In this moment...right now...I am sitting in my den with my feet propped up AND my sweet hubby is doing the same! I have completely rearranged triggers room and the playroom. Neither are complete. I need to finish painting shelves and glaze them. I have to move out our filing cabinet along with several other things. Then, maybe the playroom will be complete. I'm ready to actually hang some pictures on the walls...trigger and Campbells masterpieces of course!
Triggers room looks good but I need to make his headboard. He's getting new potterybarn bedding from my parents for Christmas...the bedding that I JUST bought, I don't like. Imagine that! Anyway, once I get that and decide if I like the Room arrangement, I can hang pictures
Anyway, im not tackling any of those things right Now. What i am doing is relaxing! We are taking the boysthis afternoon to Have cake and celebrate zizzys bday.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: