Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas PJs

I love Christmas pajamas.  They are just so precious and I will buy the boys matching ones for as long as I can!  I took these pictures about a week before Christmas because I knew I wouldn’t have time on Christmas eve.  I really didn’t get any good ones of both of them but these pictures are still cute to me!  Oh and by the way, Campbell has LEARNED how to turn it on and off like a switch.  When he is upset or just not getting his way (like when I don’t hold him), he makes the most pitiful faces, whines, and cries.  I think it’s pretty cute!!!

Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 230 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 240 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 251 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 256 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 262 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 267 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 271 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 273 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 278 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 288 Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 295

Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 307

Trigger being soooo sweet…

Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 297 and a second later…

Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 298 And after this little incident happened a few times, Daddy had to discipline a little…which involved grabbing an ear to get Mr. Independent’s attention!

Making Gingerbread house and Christmas pjs 317 And that was the end of the pictures! :) 

No comments: