Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010- Mamaws

After a long day of playing and naps for my boys, we headed out for Mamaw’s house.  It’s always packed full of people at her house…let’s just review who all was there:

Mamaw

Daddy and Liz (my parents); Will, Karen, Abby, and Sydney; Seth, Vanna, and Reid; Deanna; Lance and Chelse; Matt, Me, Trigger, and Campbell

Uncle Ivin and Aunt Liz; Jenny, Brian, Meredith, Brannon, and Caroline; Kim, Daniel, Josiah, and Andrew

Great Aunt Evelyn (Mamaw’s Sister) and Great Uncle Sonny; Donna (Evelyn and Sonny’s daughter)

Sooooo, it was PACKED! :) Mamaw put this sign out on their main dining table…I thought it was funny!Christmas 2010 539

We took a few pictures while waiting on everyone to get there!Christmas 2010 540I thought these family pictures turned out pretty good…probably the best we are going to get!  Notice that Tyrone is in out picture! :)Christmas 2010 547Christmas 2010 548Christmas 2010 549

After supper, Jenny had the kids come together to sing happy birthday to Caroline…she just had her first birthday.  AND, the toddler boys were just a digging in!  I’m sorry, Jenny!!!!!  Thankfully Jenny has three children and is pretty laid back!Christmas 2010 543

When we arrive, we always eat first!  Afterwards this year, we changed the kids into their matching pjs…then, the three toddler boys (Trigger, Brannon and Josiah) ended up on Mamaw’s bed

Christmas 2010 555Christmas 2010 557Christmas 2010 559Christmas 2010 564Christmas 2010 570Christmas 2010 573We were trying to get a great grandkids picture…and the teacher in me wanted to start a transition or sing a song or SOMETHING…anything!  because it was mass chaos!Christmas 2010 576Christmas 2010 582And both of my boys have their fingers in their mouths…imagine that!Christmas 2010 593

Christmas 2010 594Christmas 2010 603Christmas 2010 608It was present opening time…Mamaw really wanted the great grandkids to take turns so she could see everyone.  This is my attempt at keeping Trigger from opening the gifts sitting right there in front of him.Christmas 2010 613Christmas 2010 619We gave Mamaw a bracelet with charms for each Great Grandchild.Christmas 2010 622Christmas 2010 628Trigger telling Mamaw “tank-uu” (thank you!)Christmas 2010 629Uncle Lance and TriggerChristmas 2010 638Trigger (in Uncle Lance’s hat) and Josiah wrestlingChristmas 2010 646Jenny started a book for Mamaw of memories from our time with her and Papaw…half of the grandkids have already written in it…It was really neat to read everyone’s memories and I know Mamaw will enjoy it too.  It was rather sad that Papaw was not with us this Christmas…this is our first Christmas without him…I know it was very hard on Mamaw!  Christmas 2010 654

That would be the LAST of my Christmas posts!!!  I can’t believe that I got them all done this quickly!  I am a little proud of myself!  Just a few more posts of the boys that I have taken recently and I will be ready to print out my 2010 blog book!  By the way, I just figured out last night that (when using Windows Live Writer which is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME) you can us CTRL and choose more that one picture at a time…I mean I knew you could use the CTRL button to do that with other things but didn’t think it worked when blogging…this has made my posts go SOOOO much faster!  YAY!  I love finding ways to save time!

1 comment:

Lisa Dupree said...

Trigger looks like Mamaw!