Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

Trigger LOVES to ride around in our laundry basket…i mean who didn’t do that as a child?!?!  The other night I put Campbell in the basket with Trigger for the first time.  I think he liked it.  Of course we had to take a few pictures!!!Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 096

Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 105  Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 109

Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 127

Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 131 Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 141

Trigger and Campbell in Laundry basket 145

I love that we can share these simple little everyday joys together as a family.  I’m trying to savor each and every moment while I have these two precious boys!!!  I have a hard time stopping and “smelling the roses” sometimes…especially when the house is a wreck and their is a MOUNTAIN of laundry covering my king size bed!  I’m trying though!!!

No comments: