Thursday, December 2, 2010

MY favorite Gown

I love this gown…matt likes to call it pjs because that’s more manly but let’s face it, it’s a gown!…This is one of the only things that I have that has Campbell’s initials on it.  SAD, but true.  I guess he is TRULY a second child.  Anyway, i love the colors because it is blue and red…GO DAWGS!  It almost doesn’t fit this TALL boy anymore so I to do a quick little photo session with it on!

Campbell in tech gown 064Campbell in tech gown 060Campbell in tech gown 065 And the appearance of Trigger!  Isn’t this such typical behavior from the older child while the younger one is getting attention! (and look at Campbell trying to grab Trigger’s toes)

Campbell in tech gown 079 Campbell in tech gown 080 Campbell in tech gown 096 And my FAVORITES:  his sleepy fingers!!!!

Campbell in tech gown 106b Campbell in tech gown 112 Campbell in tech gown 116b Look at those beautiful BLUE eyes! 

No comments: