Friday, March 2, 2012

We are lint FREE

I have mentioned that Larkin’s belly button sticks way out…especially if she is straining at all or is upset and crying.  She has a umbilical hernia which are very common apparently because 3 of 3 of my children have them.  Anyway, I was taking pictures of Larkin and needed to change her diaper…I glanced down at her belly button and decided that I really should document it.  It sticks out way further than either of the boys.  It’s weird that all three of my children have outty (how do you even spell that) belly buttons…I guess that just means that they want be able to start a lint collection in a jar…did anyone else ever see that guy on tv that collected his belly lint in a jar and had been doing it for like 20 something years..EWWWW!  So, I can mark that off my worries…my children want be weird and collect the lint from their belly buttons!  HA! 

IMG_1425

No comments: