Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Larkins First Sunday

Larkin went to church for the first time when she was 8 weeks old. It was on march 11, 2012. We took her into big church (contemporary service). She did great. I took her out a few minutes early so I could go nurse her downstairs. Then, we went back up for Sunday school. She hasn't gone to the nursery yet because the flu and rsv have still been going around.


All of her dresses were still too big for her so she had to wear her preemie coming home outfit.
We haven't been back to church since that Sunday because all three have been sick. I'm a huge stickler for not taking my children to church unless they are most definitely not contagious...I get aggravated at the amount of people that will take their snotty children to church and throw them in the nursery to infect everyone. I probably have a bad attitude about it.
Hopefully we can go back soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: