Monday, March 5, 2012

It’s sort of like herding cats

For us to go anywhere, it truly feels like I’m herding cats…and imagine that it is only going to get worse from here on out as Larkin gets mobile.  We were going to get out to run to super one really quick one afternoon.  I needed to run in to get a few things and the rest of the crew were going to circle the parking lot…because that’s what you do when you have a newborn that has a need for speed!  Anyway, before we could leave, I had to go get something out of the back…Matt was trying to get shoes on everyone.  I walked into the mudroom…this is what I saw.  Not really that big of a deal but MY word…it’s just ridiculous how much it takes just to get us out the door and into the car to run to pick up a few things from the grocery store.  Now, I realize that I should’ve just gone and left the crew at home but what fun would that have been. 

Two things to notice…actually, maybe more things to note but I’ll just hit the two that jump out at me: Look at the gettup that Trigger has on…it’s like his top half is ready for the dead of winter and the bottom is ready for summer.  I guess no matter what, one half of his body will be happy! Ha.  Check out Matt’s face…he finds it humorous to make those faces…

IMG_1430Oh and Miss Priss was a little upset because she was tired of waiting on the boys!IMG_1431

You see, this is exactly why I don’t usually go anywhere…staying home is way easier!

No comments: