Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bows?

Last Sunday, Matt and I were having a conversation and this is how it went.

M: hey, when Larkin gets bigger, are you gonna like put her in dresses and bows

G: well, yeah (in a very “duh-obviously” tone

M: well, I just didn’t know

G: do you not remember me as a child? have you not seen pictures of me as a child? I always (even with pjs sometimes) wore a bow!!!!

M: I know…I was just making sure!

Haha!!! bless his heart…she has lived in kissy kissy gowns since she got home and she has no hair to wear bows.  I guess I need to break out the smocking and headbands!  I did go and grab this headband from her closet so I could take some pictures of her.

IMG_1435IMG_1483IMG_1502IMG_1514IMG_1538

1 comment:

Emery Wilkerson said...

Sweet girl! I'm still amazed at her holding her head up so well during tummy time!!