Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1st Day Back

As I have already said before, Trigger was on a two week break from school until Larkin got her shots.  It was HIGH time that he got back into school and a routine.  As much as I try to have a routine here, I FAIL miserably!  I mean part of the benefit of me staying home is flexibility and no need for a routine.  All children need some routine but Trigger HAS to have it.  Anyway, he does so much better when he’s in school.  He started back to school on March 6th and it just so happened to be spring portrait day.  I know it looks like we broke fashion rules wearing seersucker so early but good grief, its already miserably hot AND it was SPRING portraits.  I didn’t want him in winter clothes. 

Trigger was SOOO excited to be able to come back.  I knew he would be nervous when he got there, and I was right.  He was pretty timid.  After two months, it was like starting at the beginning of the year again.  Anyway, he did good and from what Mrs. Lisa says, he was pretty quiet. 

I took Trigger’s picture since he was dressed nice…I think this picture is so funny.  Campbell hopped right in the picture…and look at how he’s looking at Trigger.  SOOOO sweet!!!  He sure misses his brother these days and cries when I get out to take Trigger inside and leave him in the car.  I also think this picture is funny for another reason.  Look at Trigger.  He has on seersucker and a pink polo and sperry shoes.  AND THEN THERE IS CAMPBELL….dressed in his mossy oak hunting shirt and jeans.  Preppy and redneck.  Haha!IMG_2047IMG_2049IMG_2050Trigger was quite excited to be able to wear his sperry shoes again!!!  He LOVES THEM!IMG_2056IMG_2057

No comments: