Sunday, March 4, 2012

My little Doll in her coming home outfit

Well, like everything else about Larkin (pregnancy, delivery, etc.), our discharge from the hospital was totally different.  With Campbell, we literally waited around ALL day to be discharged. It was quite annoying and finally left around 5pm.  This time, we were pretty much thrown out the door.  I mean not really…and no one was rude but they did get us out QUICK!  We were discharged by 1015.  Anyway, since we were so rushed, I didn’t get to take many pictures of Larkin in her coming home outfit.   And honestly, it’s not that special of an outfit…it’s not one that I wore home or anything.  It really was just the only thing that I had that came remotely close to fitting her and it was still huge.  I actually almost just put her in a kissy kissy sleeper but I just really wanted to put her first dress on her.  She literally wore it from the hospital to home and I changed her immediately.  It was rainy and very cold and I just knew she was freezing in a dress.  Anyway, I decided to take some pictures before the dress doesn’t fit anymore.  It is a preemie outfit.  Oh and one more thing…I had this precious bonnet for her to wear home from the hospital…well, it was absolutely humongous so she didn’t get to wear it.  In fact, it is still too big…she has a petite head. Here are a few of the best pictures…I need to try to take them again because these aren’t the best.

IMG_1361IMG_1377IMG_1379

Look how good she was holding her head up…somehow we have always been blessed with strong neck babies…I think it’s because they are so busy!!!

No comments: