Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My new MOM bag

A couple of weeks ago, I got a new bag…it’s a Kelly Moore bag.  It’s supposed to be a camera bag but I am using it as a camera/diaper bag/purse.  I LOVE the dividers!  I have a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag that I LOVE but it just doesn’t hold everything that I need for three children..plus, I really like having my camera with me all the time AND it has a spot for my ipad too and I take it with us a lot when we are going to have to wait so the boys will have some entertainment.  I can hold tons in it so right now that is what I will carry.

IMG_2256

I got the Libby in sapphire.  I really wanted black but they were out.  I LOVE the orange colored one but it is a rather large bag and I just didn’t think such a large bag would be good in orange.  I’m really liking the color!!

No comments: