Wednesday, March 28, 2012

confession

Apparently I have commitment issues.  I really never thought that I did but I guess I do.  Since we have been in our house, we have never had a room finished the way I would like it.  I get all motivated and want to buy pictures and decorations to get our house looking good.  then I start to get nervous about making a decision on what to hang. I mean once you put that hole, its there unless you want to putty it and repaint which I am not a fan of.  anyway, on one of my motivated times, I ordered one of our crystal garcia pictures (family of 3 at the time).  I ordered the biggest that I could get…when I got it in the mail…after several weeks because im also a procrastinator…We took it to Hobby Lobby to get a frame.  The only problem is that the picture I ordered was not a common size…I didn’t want to pay to have custom framing done so this picture has just been sitting around our house for about 2 years.  The other night, we moved our newer angel care monitor into Larkin’s real bed and put the old angelcare monitor in the pack and play in our room.  With those monitors, you really need something sturdy to place them on…we have a thin piece of wood under Larkin’s bed but we needed something for the pack and play…sooooooo…matt put that picture to good use. 

IMG_2263

I have been in another one of those “let’s get the house completely decorated and things hung” phase…it won’t last, I’m sure because it never does.  Life gets busy…busier now than ever….and will only get busier…but it’s just hard to find the time and energy to decorate.

No comments: