Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Well..I laugh at this holiday because my sweet husband claims to be Irish…He is so funny!  When I sent him these pictures, he said, “I’m so glad that you are embracing our heritage”…HAHA!  I do love the color kelly green and so miss priss had to have a kelly green headband for the holiday!IMG_1954IMG_1963My little assistant did an awesome job and he was happy most of the time…but there are always moments where he is a little less than cooperative!IMG_1975IMG_1976IMG_1984IMG_2007Do you see how Trigger is holding his hand…these were taken when his finger was injured and he thought he couldn’t use it.IMG_2011LOVE, LOVE these next three!!!!!!IMG_2019IMG_2022IMG_2029

I have several fun St. Patricks day activities planned for today…I must get busy!  Soooo, from the Irish family ;) , HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!

No comments: