Friday, March 23, 2012

Silly Leprechaun

The Leprechaun came to visit the Woodard household.  Trigger thought it was not nice.  He kept saying “I will never be his friend…I will never like him…I will never play with him…never give him a PISS”.  Haha!!!!!  He’s so dramatic!  I had fun doing this for my children.  We used to do the same thing in our classroom at school and I just couldn’t resist doing the same fun things with my children. 

There were green footprints leading from the back door, through the dining room, through the den, into the breakfast area, and to the back door.  He left us some “gold” under the rainbow. 

IMG_2162IMG_2164IMG_2166I had sewn these dots together that day….Matt came in and kind of rolled his eyes at the dots. He looked closer and said, “did you sew these”. I replied, “yes, I did”. He said, “if I didn’t know better, id think you were bored.” however, he knows better…BORED? I am NOT! In fact, to accomplish this little crafting project…and I realize most of you will think this is silly of me to go through such lengths but I LOVE THIS KIND OF STUFF….I took the boys outside and they played, Larkin sat in her bouncer and I sewed OUTSIDE on our new counter.  I seriously KNOW that I have ISSUES!!!!!

Here’s a picture of my setup outside…

photo (1)

IMG_2167IMG_2168This is when Trigger first saw the footprints…he had already gotten into some chocolate from the pantry during his early morning roaming.IMG_2172The leprechaun messed up all the furniture!IMG_2173IMG_2183IMG_2185JACKPOT!!!!!IMG_2186

I have some fun ideas that I want to do next year!!!!

No comments: