Thursday, March 1, 2012

It’s true what they say…

You really do think your children are the most beautiful things in the entire world.  Don’t get me wrong, I realize that others may not believe that about my children…I get that!!!  However, I’m amazed by their beauty.  I wonder if God feels that way about us…I mean he did create us so I know he thinks we are pretty special.  It’s just hard to imagine how He can love and adore us MORE than how much I love my children.  I’m sure thankful he loves me…I think you’d have to love me a lot to deal with and forgive me!

Anyway, I’ve been on another photo kick lately…theres something about taking pictures of a newborn.  First of all, they stay still! And, new babies are just so sweet!  So, Larkin has been my little model!

IMG_1258IMG_1268Occasionally my model will go on strike and I have to whip her back into shape!IMG_1295

No comments: