Friday, February 15, 2013

The many faces of my little girl

I love taking pictures of Larkin…everyone knows that!  Its getting a little hard to take pictures of her because she doesn’t stay still anymore.  Speaking of my busy body, she is taking more and more steps every day.  It is so funny to me because the boys had taken off way before now.  She is stubborn.  If she thinks you are watching or it’s a big deal, she sits down.  PLUS, I really don’t think her body is as strong as the boys were.  I wanted to take some pictures of her because it had been awhile so I plopped her in her highchair and put her near the window because we get good lighting there…and snapped away.  She ate her goldfish and gave me lots of looks…mainly ones that clearly said “what the heck are you doing taking pictures of me while I eat my snack” HA!IMG_1311IMG_1317IMG_1318IMG_1321This is her HOLD me sign…Which is used often!IMG_1322I see this look quite often…and I have a feeling that it isn’t going away any time soon.  :(IMG_1325IMG_1331After she got tired of her high chair, I took her outside and took a few pictures of her in this high chair.  It was my mom’s high chair.  I just brought it out of the attic.  I have it down so that I can sand it down and repaint it…and make it a little more sturdy.  However, I am not sure when I will possibly find the time to do that…sigh…it’s busy season around here and we know what that means.  LONG hours away from my husband…which means that I might need to up my blood pressure meds!IMG_1345IMG_1348 copyIMG_1356

annnnd….I think I am pretty much caught up with pictures.  MAYBE, just maybe I can stay caught up!  I hope you are having a great day.  Both of my babies are napping at the moment and my big boy is off running errands with zizzy (because he is a great tag along…can buckle himself, no diapers, and loves individual attention).  So, I think I am about to sit and read my new book…more on that soon!

No comments: