Saturday, February 2, 2013

The 23rd (part 2)

On December 23rd, we always go to my meme and papaws house in Sterlington.  To me, it is the official start of the Christmas festivities.  We all bring finger foods and we just eat those since we eat heavy on the 24th and 25th. 

Matt and his boysIMG_0418 - CopyReid and Campbell (four months apart in age)  I bet they are going to have lots of memories together over the years!IMG_0424 - CopyLarkin and Jake (3.5 months apart)…I’m pretty sure Larkin thinks he is her baby doll.  It seems like everytime we are around him, Larkin smiles and wants to hug on him just like she does her dolls.  IMG_0435 - CopyPresent time…can’t you remember as a child how long it seemed like you had to wait between dinner and opening presents.  I can remember begging the adults to hurry and eat so we could open presents….and it never failed that then they would want to clean up the kitchen or put food away or whatever…great anticipation!IMG_0444 - CopyIMG_0445Zizzy helped Larkin open presents…I don’t think I really saw her open anything.  It was chaotic.IMG_0446Trigger and Aunt DeannaIMG_0457Larkin was in a stage where she would just lay out on the floor and roll around, relaxing, I guess.  IMG_0462See…she is hugging her baby doll! IMG_0467Larkin’s FIRST christmas.IMG_0472IMG_0477Zizzy, Campbell, and AbbyIMG_0478I realize that this is a horrible picture of me…but I had to show you Larkin’s thing.  She started this a couple of months ago.  She sucks her left thumb and sticks her pointer and middle fingers in my mouth.  That’s what she does when I nurse her.  Do NOT ask me why.  I’ll discuss more when I do her ONE year post.IMG_0479And, the WHOLE crew at meme and papaws.IMG_0482

OH..I have a funny story about what I have on…you can’t really see me in any of the pictures to see what I am talking about.  ANyway, I got dressed and walked into the playroom to check on the boys.  Trigger looked me up and down and up and down.  I was wearing a long sweater and brown leggings and cowboy boots.  He said “momma, why are you wearing that…you look like aunt deanna and zizzy.”  LOL…so we know that I obviously need to update my wardrobe…and that Aunt Deanna and Zizzy are a lot more trendy than I am.  EXCUSE me for my lack of trendy clothes…

No comments: