Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random Fun

Campbell got this hammering activity for Christmas…LOVE it.  I have always wanted it for the boys so I am glad they finally got it.  They will literally hammer and pull “nails” out for 30min-1hr.IMG_0967We took the kids to Thomas’ bday party at the beginning of January.  It was at church and the boys had a blast.  IMG_0970IMG_0971IMG_0974Larkin held her doll and stayed on my hip…or matts the entire time.  ROTTEN!IMG_0980Brad and Matt crack me up….I wont even begin to explain but lets just say that they wont be professional balloon blower-upers any time soon.  IMG_0981Trigger, Campbell, and Thomas (the birthday boy)IMG_0984

Thomas (and Mallory…and their parents) actually live in our neighborhood now and we never see them…I was so excited when they were in the process of buying the house.  But, winter has been filled with sickness or time protecting Larkin…and now tax season has started.   sigh…maybe this summer!

No comments: