Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Go COUGARS!

We take pictures every  year for my dad’s cedar creek football ad.  Each year it gets a little more interesting.  I must say though, this was the best year yet.  I don’t think we even had a major meltdown which is quite impressive. 

I took a quick shot of my three before we left.  How appropriate are their little expressions.  Love that little Campbell!IMG_3735And, here are the Hood grandchildren.  They were in age order…all but Larkin and Jake.  Larkin is older than jake. 

Left to Right: Larkin (1), Jake (1), Reid (2), Campbell (3), Trigger (5), Sydney (6), and Abby (8).IMG_3742

The Hood grandchildren with Poppy and Zizzy.IMG_5173This is a little behind the scenes footage….it takes a lot of work to get these little people to cooperate.  IMG_5266A shot from behind.  Love those little people!IMG_5280This wouldve been so cute except Larkin wouldn’t look back.  IMG_5308

And there you have it…I love seeing all of them in their cedar creek gear…it’s a CC tradition! #creekpride

No comments: