Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trigger- The Art House

This summer I wanted us to have fun.  I did NOT want us to have an overwhelming schedule where we were just going from one place to the next.  I decided to sign Trigger up for one art camp.  Mrs. Rene was one of my mom’s friends and I have been just waiting for him to be old enough to do one of her camps.  We love her!   Trigger had a lot of fun…it just so happened that he had two of his soccer buddies in his class too which made it even more fun.  He painted a blue dog and I LOVE how it turned out…it will hang in his room!IMG_3641On Friday, Mrs. Rene sets up an art gallery and each artist had to tell all of the parents about their masterpiece.  I was proud of Trigger for being able to speak in front of all of those people!IMG_3642IMG_3645

No comments: