Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Campbell’s First Day of School

My baby boy started school a couple weeks after Trigger.  He went to mother’s day out last year at Trinity.  This year, Campbell is attending Trinity’s 3 year old Preschool program.  Trigger went to 3 and 4 year old preschool at Trinity and we could not have been more pleased with their curriculum.  It really was a perfect stepping stone to Cedar Creek Pre-K.  I feel certain that Campbell’s experience will be wonderful too.  Since I had made the poster for Trigger, I had to make one for Campbell.  I LOVE that he wants to be a baseball player when he grows up.  IMG_5538BY the way, this child may act all shy and quiet, he is actually pretty loud and very comical at home….as you can tell from the facial expressions. IMG_5540IMG_5543IMG_5545IMG_5551Larkin thought she wanted to be in the pictures..but quickly changed her mind.IMG_5555Of course we had to take a picture by the sign.IMG_5558As soon as we got to school that day, Miss Priss hopped down and plopped herself down in a chair and started coloring. REALLY?!?!  Maybe I should’ve signed her up for MDO.  Ha!IMG_5560My little boy in his classroom.  IMG_5562I just love their classrooms…they look like something out of a catalog.  Dramatic play even has a table that is set with plates, cups, and forks/spoons.  It’s just filled with perfect little centers.  AND, not that this has anything about learning….because it doesn’t, I love all the exposed brick.  IMG_5563

We are looking forward to another awesome year at Trinity!!!

No comments: