Thursday, September 5, 2013

More random iphone pics

im sorry for all of these phone pictures but I need to dump them on here to have a record. 

Let’s start with this picture.  I know it isn’t great but here’s a picture of Larkin and her friends at church.  IMG_3324One morning after church, I threw my shoes off and changed all the kids clothes.  I turn around to find Larkin strutting around in my shoes.  It was really cute.  IMG_3333Larkin and I went to visit papaw while he was in the hospital.  Well…actually, I went to visit papaw and Larkin went to charm everyone in the waiting room…especially the two ladies sitting near my grandmother.IMG_3353Larkin crawled up in meme’s lap.  I had her favorite book in her backpack so Larkin was thrilled.IMG_3366I just realized that there are a lot of pictures of larkin.  ha!  IMG_3381Do you see how messy my laundry room is…that would be  because I have three little people who can not stay out of there!  IMG_3387IMG_3410IMG_3419IMG_3425IMG_3471We celebrated Grammy’s birthday in July.  IMG_3490While we were there, they boys had fun swimmingIMG_3492Larkin, my precious angel…I turned around while driving down the road and noticed this little guilty look….This baby girl had unbuckled her seatbelt.  HOW?!?!  She was only 19 months old!  IMG_3553My garden was pretty good this year.  We got a ton of cucumbers.  My squash, on the other hand, I only got one..and I only got a few tomatoes.  I put the boys to work peeling the cucumbers.  THEY LOVED IT!!!!!!IMG_3556I went shopping and got Trigger new school shoes…it pains me to look at these because after two days of school, they were FILTHY!IMG_3564Miss priss has learned the art of getting a quick nap in the car.IMG_3568IMG_3571IMG_3580Occasionally the boys ask to brush my hair and fix it…I don’t mind. at. all!  IMG_3584We played outside a lot this summer…even though it was verrrry hot!!!! IMG_3606IMG_3614IMG_3615IMG_3637Larkin loves for Trigger to hold her and walk around with her.  We have to be careful because it isn’t the safest thing.IMG_3638IMG_3639For Trigger’s first party attempt, we made these pictures for decorations.  The lobster is Trigger’s footprint, Campbell and larkins handprint.  After we got done with the lobster, Trigger asked if he could paint a picture.  Of course I said yes.  I thought he did a great job!IMG_3648

And that’s it for the phone pics…at least for summer time!

No comments: