Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Outside time

as I have said a million times, my children would literally LIVE outside if I would let them.  They jump up and down when I tell them we are going outside and I have to literally drag them inside when it’s time to go in.  It’s gotten easier to take them out because they can just play…even larkin.  I can sit there and watch.  Now, I do end up doing a lot of yelling “stop it”…”no, come out of there”…”don’t dig in the flower beds”…”no, we don’t throw rocks”…etc  etc  etc.  but its still lots of fun.  We usually have to come straight inside for showers because they are so filthy.IMG_3958IMG_3962

IMG_5385IMG_5396IMG_5403My little models.  I love all of these little expressions from Campbell. They are so him.  Just a little FYI…when my children pick saints shirts, I cringe.  im not going to say that im not a saints fan because that would be un-Louisianian (is that how you would say that).  it really has nothing to do with liking or not liking the saints…it’s more to do with their colors.  this drives matt insane that I feel this way but I HATE (and that’s a strong word) saints color combination.  Thank goodness I like Cedar creek and Tech colors! :)IMG_5413IMG_5415IMG_5416IMG_5418IMG_5424

No comments: