Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our Saturday

about a month ago, we took the kids to monroe.  I don’t remember why we did that now.  anyway, we hopped in the car and ran over to monroe early.  We took the kids to eat at IHOP which was YUMMY!  Then, we went to Target.  For some reason, Matt told the kids they could pick a toy.  They never ends well.  Campbell is our decisive one and picks his toy in seconds.  Trigger, on the other hand, takes literally FOREVER to chose a toy.  He will pick something and we will start walking away and he loses it.  REPEAT.  REPEAT!! REPEAT!!!!!  So, after long debates over which was the best toy, Trigger AND Campbell both chose Ninja turtle swords which was a grand idea until someone agreed to open them to play with them on the way home.  ;)IMG_4153I got larkin out of the buggy to let her pick a toy.  I was showing her different things.  I turned for a second to say something to matt and turned  back around to see this.  Miss priss had filled the buggy with things that she wanted!  HA!IMG_4156Larkin got a crown and some bracelets and a necklace! IMG_4157While the kids slept, I cleaned out the closet in our laundry room….which holds all of my craft junk.  It’s still not organized the way I would like but at least it’s a little better.  I feel like I haven’t ever had a chance to get things the way I wanted them.  We moved into our addition just weeks before Larkin was born and it  has been a whirlwind ever since.   Maybe when everyone is in school, I can start going through and organizing.IMG_4158Speaking of organizing.  I was sick and tired of the school piles that happened every school year.  I decided to put an end to it.  this file box stays on my counter in our laundry room.  We empty folders in the afternoon and immediately file away artwork/school papers/notes from the teacher/calendars/newsletters.  It is working great so far!IMG_4160

No comments: