Sunday, September 15, 2013

Campbell- Meet the teacher

Campbell is starting 3 year old preschool at Trinity.  This is a  bigger deal than their MDO program.  In fact, it is only a half day preschool with the option to pay for preschool plus to let them stay until 2pm.  It’s hard for me to believe that he is old enough.  It seems like trigger was just starting with Lisa at Trinity in the 3 yr program. Before school started, we got to meet Campbell’s teacher, Mrs. Tory.  Campbell wasn’t overly thrilled.  He isn’t my child that gets excited about going to school.  IMG_4138

Once we got there, he brightened up quite a bit because he saw all of Mrs. Tory’s toys.IMG_5490Campbell and Mrs. ToryIMG_5491I am so excited about this year.  I had many of Mrs. Tory’s students at Cedar Creek and they all learned SOOOO much!  We have been sooo pleased at Trinity Preschool…I just can’t say enough great things about their program. 

And, because I feel like shes been a little neglected, I will post a few pictures of my little girl.  She loves…actually she is obsessed with…SHOES.  Which is great because this momma likes to buy her shoes!  In these  pictures, she has on Campbell’s church shoes.  IMG_4141IMG_4142IMG_4144I left my two little children for a few minutes and came back and they had gotten some of my good eye shadow and dug all of the color out…and most of it ended up on Campbell’s white shorts….glad I like a stain challenge!IMG_4145I leave you with a picture of this sweet girl, drinking her FAVORITE.  ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  We drive by a gas station and she starts shouting “Iceeeeee….Iceeeee”.  Hahaha… she is her mother’s child!IMG_4150

No comments: