Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Hudson

A couple of weekends ago, I took Larkin to Hudson Veatch’s 1st Birthday party.  His momma, Chasten, and I have been friends for a LONG time.  Chasten and I went to and graduated from cedar creek together.  She also has known matt since they were itty bitty.  They were even in preschool together and she had an imaginary friend named “matt woodoo”…I think that was the name…something close to that.  Chasten and I had the opportunity to teach together at Cedar creek for four years…she was with me during my infertility issues…and helped read my fertility sticks when we were trying to get pregnant with Trigger.  We’ve shared a lot.  It’s fun for us to have children together.  Her oldest, Ella Cate, and Campbell will be at Cedar Creek together. 

Anyway, Hudson turned 1!  The party was precious.  Larkin had a great time.IMG_3970The birthday boy!IMG_3975Larkin stealing presents from Hudson.  She really wanted that guitar.  Ha!IMG_4050

I’m glad we got to go…it was a fun evening with Hudson, Chasten, and the rest of her family!

No comments: