Thursday, September 12, 2013

Library

My friend and I joke because I am a teacher and yet, I have NEVER taken my children to the library.  AND, she is a dietician and doesn’t eat a lot of vegetables…she does it veges…just not the ones that I eat.  Anyway, I decided to take all three of them…I really had a selfish reason for going.  I have been wanting to get my library card…I haven’t had one since we moved back to ruston in 2006…so I could check out books for myself online. WELL, wouldn’t you know, they still had all of my information…it was all wrong but they did have my account still which is amazing since I probably havent checked out a book since 2003.  Anyway, I got my card and then we went to check out some books.  IMG_3457IMG_3458IMG_3459

We haven’t gone back so I am not sure what that says…it was fine…they liked it but they didn’t really fall in love enough to want to read the books at home.  Don’t get me wrong, they LOVE to read books!!!!!! They get to chose two books (plus a bible story) to read every night  and they still wanted something off of their collection of books.  :)

No comments: