Monday, August 26, 2013

MJC

For the first time, I hosted a matilda jane trunk show.  I have to say that I have tried to avoid doing anything like this because I didn’t want any of my friends to feel obligated to buy anything.  However, I caved because I sooo love matilda jane and because the trunk keeper is pretty good at getting people to host shows.  :)

My friend, Rebecca and her little boy, Charlie came over early.  It was nice having some help getting out the snacks.  IMG_3701I just love their clothes!!!!!!!  This is precious Ava…the trunk keeper, samantha’s lttle girl.  She was trying to help Larkin pick out some clothes.  IMG_3707IMG_3712Let me tell you that I have never been this impressed with a company before.  Everything was seamless.  Top notch.  Every detail is thought of.  I had my show on a tuesday and our order was in in exactly a week (the next tuesday).  The order came in a big box.  Each persons order came in a plastic bag.  In the bag, each item was in its own pink mesh bag.  I am telling you.  It was VERY impressive to me.  The time spent to make their packaging and product look good really SOLD me.  I mean I was already sold by their precious clothes but this put me over the top in love with their company!IMG_3822Larkin let me try on a few things.  IMG_3843

Ive ordered some M2M bows and im waiting to get those and then she will be wearing LOTS of matilda jane.

P.S. I realize that this whole entire post was pretty shallow and very 1st world struggles….im sorry.  I don’t really know what to say about that.  its cute stuff.

No comments: