Monday, August 26, 2013

Trigger’s Birthday

Trigger turned FIVE on July 29, 2013. I can not believe that he is FIVE.  I know I say that every year but five seems so big to me. 

I had to get a picture of my baby on his last moments of being four.  IMG_3503He woke up to  balloons all over his room which is always exciting.  there is just something so fun about balloons.  He obviously dressed himself in this lovely little number..complete with a sword in his belt, of course.  I tried to be a nice mommy and not let it bother me when we all know I was cringing inside each time I took a picture.  hahaha!  IMG_3505We sang happy birthday to him and he got to eat some cinnamon rolls.  IMG_3517And he opened a few presents.  Afterwards, we were kind of rushed.  Trigger had an art camp that he attended this particular week.  After art camp, Liz came over and we loaded up and went to pattons.  She wanted to get Trigger a new pair of boots and a cowboy hat for his birthday….the hat was his request…the boots were needed.  ;)IMG_3519After pattons and a few extra purchases, we had ice cream at orange leaf with zizzy.  IMG_3531IMG_3542After that, we came home and played some…then Daddy brought home chilis…grilled chicken for my birthday boy.  That is his absolute favorite food.  Then, we had cake.  I have this bad habit of getting a birthday theme in my head for my kids parties…it’s not usually the theme they would chose soooo I bribe them with the theme of their choice for a bday cake for their actual birthday.  I am working on it…I never claimed to be perfect!IMG_4993IMG_4997IMG_4999IMG_5000another wardrobe change and opening more presents…we gave him toys that I had found on sale at target…isn’t that awful?!?!?  he didn’t really want or need anything so there you have it…toys…most of the parts are already missing or are broken.  IMG_5001Mrs. Lisa sent Trigger a gift.  She is so thoughtful.  He was so excited to get a gift from her!!!!  He LOVES Mrs. Lisa!IMG_5015

I have done Trigger’s yearly questionnaire but I cant find it right now so I’ll have to add it later.

I can tell you that Trigger weighs about 47 lbs and is 45 inches tall.  He is around the 90th-95th percentile for height and weight. 

Trigger is passionate, stubborn, driven, smart, vocal (you’d never guess he had a speech issue), expressive, and very very active!!!!!  I don’t think the boy stops moving during the day UNLESS you turn a tv on…he could watch tv all day if I let him.  He prefers to be outside!  He loves spider-man, ninja turtles, trucks/cars, planes, weapons (pretend, of course), and sports related stuff.  He is ALL boy!

No comments: