Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fun with Cousins

Zizzy and Poppy got a new slide for their pool so we just HAD to go test it out a few week ago!  Trigger is VERY fickle when it comes to the pool…one day we will go and he will hate it and the next time, he will LOVE it!  This particular day, he LOVED it…I think a cute little girl might have been a little motivation.  Sydney and Trigger CRACK me up…they pretty much act like brother and sister and I love it!

My cousin, Faith, her little girl, Sadie, and my Aunt Teresa all came over to swim with Trigger and Sydney. 

Sydney was helping Trigger get in the pool.Swimming with Faith and Sadie 008 Trigger hanging out in the pool.

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 011 Sydney loves to swim…she’s such a little fish!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 012 Swimming with Faith and Sadie 014 Trigger loves to just float…he has come so far with handling himself in the water and not being scared!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 016 Sydney and Trigger

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 020 Oh my word, she’s so precious!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 024 And what do you do with baby #2 when you want to swim with baby #1?  You lay them on a cushion and towel in the shade!  I would NEVER have done this with Trigger…NEVER! 

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 025 And because he is having to tag along for the ride, I’m hoping he’s going to be laid back…and this makes it appear that he just might be!  (sorry but I had to post all four pictures because I just couldn’t choose…he’s just so precious…especially when sleeping!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 027 Swimming with Faith and Sadie 028 Swimming with Faith and Sadie 029 Swimming with Faith and Sadie 030 And don’t you just want to eat that belly button up! Oh my word!!!

My cousin Faith and Sadie..

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 031All of us in the pool (well, all but Liz).  From left to right: Aunt Teresa, Sadie, Faith, Sydney, Me, and Trigger. Swimming with Faith and Sadie 033 After our swim, we went inside and changed clothes.  The kids played, we ate RAW take out, kids (Trigger and Sadie) went down for a nap, and we visited. 

Campbell was LOVING Sydney.

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 036 Campbell blowing bubbles.

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 040 A little cousin love…Sydney and Trigger

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 041 Campbell hung out with Poppy while I packed up all of our stuff!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 042 And Trigger hung out with Zizzy!

Swimming with Faith and Sadie 044 It truly takes a village to take care of these two boys!  and I’m so thankful to have Daddy and LIZ close to help…and they do help CONSTANTLY!  We had such a fun time swimming and visiting with Faith, Sadie, and Aunt Teresa.

1 comment:

Heather Patterson said...

Trigger is just the cutest thing... I LOVE his smile! And baby brother is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Tucker's oldest cousin Riley is 6... and they actually play SO well together... she could TOTALLY be his sister!!

My Mom and Dad live not far from us and I don't know what I'd do w/out them! They are my life saver! Hope to see ya soon! :)