Friday, September 24, 2010

Campbell’s pictures

Campbell was feeling a little left out.  I have albums upon albums of pictures of Trigger during his first 9 months of life (after that I haven’t really printed any out).  I would have little photo shoots all the time with Trigger.  I don’t seem to have as much time to do that with Campbell but I am trying to make time because I want those same memories.  Here are a couple from our outside photo shoot!

Campbell- photo shoot outside 046 Campbell- photo shoot outside 057 Campbell- photo shoot outside 075 I honestly don’t have much more to say.  I am currently working on making our blog into a book…actually three books (2008, 2009, 2010).  While I was waiting, I decided to make a short little post.  This is taking a long time and I really need some sleep.  Campbell has had two rough nights and I am praying that we don’t have another because I am WORN out!!!

No comments: