Friday, August 27, 2010

Mr. Picasso

Trigger LOVES to paint.  And I mean LOVES it!!!! The other day I got out the acrylic paint and a canvas to paint on…he had the best time!  I absolutely love spending one on one time with Trigger…and I get very little one on one time with him so I have to savor ever second of it.  That is probably the ONE thing I miss since Campbell’s been born.

August- Playset, reading, etc 123 August- Playset, reading, etc 124 And as always he got tired of the brush and HAD to use his fingers.

August- Playset, reading, etc 137August- Playset, reading, etc 138 ANNNDDDD…of course Mr. Anal decided he didn’t want paint on his fingers AND he had to get the paint off the table.

August- Playset, reading, etc 139 August- Playset, reading, etc 140 August- Playset, reading, etc 144 We decided to clean up the acrylics and go for the safe “paint with water” books.  Trigger really wasn’t really impressed.

August- Playset, reading, etc 150 I’m sooo glad that he likes to do art stuff with me!  I hope it continues!

No comments: