Monday, August 23, 2010

Staying Home with Happy Brothers

I don’t really have much to say except that I am LOVING being at home with my two boys.  They are so precious.  Trigger still LOVES Campbell.  He doesn’t really ask to hold him anymore but gives him kisses and hugs ALL the time.  Being a stay at home mom is fun.  However, Matt said the other day, “Staying at home seems to have put more pressure on you than take any away.”  He is right…I am constantly frustrated with myself because in my head the house should look perfect and supper should be on the table.  But, that is soooo far from what is happening right now.  I struggle to get ANYTHING accomplished during the day because one or both of the boys wants/needs me.  I don’t mind them wanting or needing me but I just feel so guilty that the house looks like a tornado came through it when Matt gets home.  Then the struggle is also that if I do get time where I’m not holding Campbell or taking care of Trigger and I start cleaning, I feel guilty for not spending quality time playing with them.  GUILT is a major part of being a mom for me and I have GOT to work on it!  It is so nice to be at home though because I can get up when the boys get up or when Matt leaves instead of the 6:00AM wake up time of my teaching days!  I do sooo love that!  AND, I do not have to get dressed up…”work out” clothes (I put clothes because they are made to be worked out in…but my work out consist of chasing Trigger and carrying Campbell around all day.  HAHA) are what I wear most days which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE and some days I don’t even have to put on makeup…i usually do though because it makes me feel better about myself :)  All in all, I would NOT change an absolute thing.  There are days when I really wish that Campbell would not scream when I put him down, but he is getting better.  I need to give myself and house a little slack…Campbell is only 2.5 months old.  He and I will get the hang of it soon and life will become a little easier!

I wanted to share some pictures of my sweet boys!Campbell Smiling 192  Campbell Smiling 198 One reason that Trigger can’t be left alone with Campbell…he might try to smother him with a burp cloth.

Campbell Smiling 200 Campbell Smiling 210 Trigger's 2nd Birthday Party 062 Trigger's 2nd Birthday Party 067 August- Playset, reading, etc 064 August- Playset, reading, etc 065 And I’m not sure what Trigger said to him but this is the face that Campbell made right after.  Haha!  I absolutely love when he pokes his lip out…Trigger was a champion at it!

August- Playset, reading, etc 067 August- Playset, reading, etc 071 August- Playset, reading, etc 076 Above: Trigger was telling Campbell, “It okay”.  He really is a sweet big brother!

Oh goodness…I have soooo many more pictures to post.  I didn’t realize that I had been taking so many lately but I LOVE IT…Love having pictures to remember our everyday, ordinary life!  I hope you enjoyed these few.

No comments: