Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh my…he’s so cute!

Trigger is so dang cute…or at least I think so…that it is sometimes hard to get on to him.  He is told by us and his grandparents that he is cute all the time.  I think he has learned to use that to his advantage.

I put Trigger in this Ragsland outfit a couple of Sundays ago and it was sooooo cute on him that I had to take pictures.

Triggers sailor outfit 046 Triggers sailor outfit 049 Triggers sailor outfit 054 He saw that I was taking pictures and put his hands by his side and stood like a soldier and started saying, “Cheeeeese”.  I thought that was so funny!

Triggers sailor outfit 063That lasted for a second or two and then he started acting like the monkey that he is!

Triggers sailor outfit 064  I just shopped at Kool Kids this week for Fall clothes for the boys and I was hit with the realization that I will not be able to put Trigger in these outfits much longer…mainly for potty training purposes.  I’m already getting sad…I just have the hardest time putting him in shorts/pants and a polo/button up for church.  Every Sunday for the last two years, he has worn a jon-jon, longall, or romper (like above).  Oh my it is going to make sad!!!

No comments: