Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wednesday

I had Trigger ALL day Wednesday because Matt's mom didn't feel good and Liz was out of town. I tried to think of things that would keep him occupied and not make me too tired! Trigger has a problem with some sensory things...like he doesn't like sand, doesn't like to fall in leaves, etc. Sooo..this activity kept him busy for a little bit and also helped with his sensory issues!
I put a bucket on the ground filled with paper Easter grass. Then, I hid different items in the grass...like cars, trucks, legos, little people, etc. I had Trigger dig for the items. He had a great time. And he had no problems digging in the "grass". However, he did not like it sticking to his feet.




Then, after a morning of FUN, I put Trigger in his highchair...OH AND yes, I know he still had on his pj top and some plaid shorts...we weren't really worried about impressing anyone...i did change him before we had to get out.
Anyway, I was trying to think of something different to feed him for lunch. So, like the teacher that I am, we made a pizza out of bread, pizza sauce, CHEESE (loves "chee"...the boy knows what's good), and pepperoni. He liked it!


Thankfully, Trigger took a good nap after he ate (almost three hours). When he got up, we went outside to play for a little bit before I had to go meet Matt at school. Really the only reason I am posting these pictures is because I absolutely LOVE Trigger's shoes...Liz bought me a pair of Sperry deck shoes and I LOVE mine. Trigger and I got Matt a pair for father's day last year. Sooo naturally, I had to get a pair for Trigger..his match his daddy's. I think they are so cute on him. I sure hope he lets me dress him for a long time...however, he left the house this morning in cute plaid shorts and a long sleeve tee AND frog rain boots....sooo, not the most stylish but sometimes he gets his way and this morning he wanted to wear his "Boo, boo, mama, mama, MAMA, BOO". Soooo, he got to wear his "BOO". Wish I had taken a picture of him.





After a little outside time, we loaded up and headed to meet Matt at school. If you noticed in one of my pictures, my back end of my car was loaded down with Easter cans. I had to deliver them to the school for my class Easter egg hunt...I hate I missed it. It's been a long time since I have NOT been at a class Easter hunt!

No comments: