Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Underwear AND the outhouse!

Trigger so bad wanted to go outside this past weekend. However, he was walking around with a shirt, diaper, and rainboots....he looked precious but I am NOT a fan of the bare diaper! Soooo...I put him in a pair of big boy underwear just so I could take some pictures of him with his boots on. BTW, it was very warm outside!! Soooo...off we went. Does he not look just adorable in underwear?! He was a little confused about what he had on. And, of course, I was worried that he was going to tee-tee on himself so I told him he needed to try to tee-tee...we pulled down his underwear and I let him go in the grass. Well, he thought that was just GREAT. And wanted to tee-tee several times while we were outside! Here are a few pictures from our adventure. And, don't worry...I photoshopped the pictures so that we don't have any parts showing...didn't think Trigger would like that 10 years from now! :)






Keep checking back because as soon as I get Liz's camera card, I will have some great pictures to share....Trigger has gotten into some adventures at Izzy's lately!!!

1 comment:

jessie said...

i keep seeing the super cute kids rain boots everywhere! i can't wait to buy some for olivia next year!