Friday, March 26, 2010

Stawberries and Water in a BIG boy cup

Trigger amazes me with how he can pick up on things so quickly...maybe he will take after his daddy. Trigger loves drinking out of a straw instead of a sippy cup. So when we went outside on Tuesday afternoon, I took some strawberries and a cup with a straw. I thought he could practice holding the cup outside. When we are inside, I always hold the cup for him and he takes sips. Well, he loved the control (of course...haha) and did a great job of holding the cup while drinking until he discovered the ice...and he ate a little of it too. We also enjoyed some HUGE strawberries that were VERY sweet. I so enjoyed just the simple life of sitting in the sunshine, eating strawberries, drinking water out of BIG cup AND tee-teeing outside in the grass (Trigger did that...not me!)
Oh and i ONLY took 125 pictures but don't worry I won't post them all!





I thought this was so sweet. Trigger would walk off with a strawberry and then run back saying, "bite, bite, bite" to see if I wanted a bite! Maybe he will always take good care of his momma!

Here is Trigger drinking from his cup.



Trigger eating ice.



NOTE: I realize that our house needs to be washed...I did see that in the pictures...but my poor hubby does NOT have the time to things like that and I'm pretty sure that washing the side of the house while on a ladder would be on the list of things that i do NOT need to be doing! Thankfully, things like that don't really bother me...it will get washed when we have time! I'm a little overwhelmed and stressed right now...which is hilarious considering the amount of pressure Matt must feeling right now. However, since he is so busy and SOOOOO, SOOOO tired, I TRY not to ask any more of him than I have to. Our office that I was trying to turn into a playroom, is a WRECK...like I can't even walk in there right now! The baby's room is NOT EVEN STARTED!!! LIKE...we don't have a crib...we have ordered a crib and paid for it BUT the guy keeps giving me the run around about going to pick it up...and blah, blah, blah. So, I may have to end up cancelling our order with him and ordering through someone else. We've got to have a crib for the poor baby! The dresser that I bought from rolling hills for 30 dollars (my BEST purchase EVER) was going to be refinished by me (ha!) and matt (ha! ha!). However, I am not able anymore and Matt just doesn't have the time or energy. I've got to get it to someone to have it refinished so that the baby can have somewhere to store his clothes. I was just so prepared with Trigger...I had EVERYTHING..and i mean EVERYTHING finished at 26 weeks...bottles ready, furniture delivered, everything arranged perfectly, things hung on the wall, my suitcase packed, etc. As of right now, the baby's room has "TRIGGER" letters and pcitures of Trigger hanging all over the walls. This is how bad it is, Matt even asked me yesterday evening if we had some clothes for the baby after he is born. hmmm...yes, I believe we do. That is one thing I have done. I had Liz get the first tub of Trigger's clothes down from the attic. I washed the preemie and newborn sleepers and they are folded and in a basket...just need a dresser to put them in.
I guess it will all come together...I'm just a little worried about it and feeling sorry for this second baby.
Please just pray for Matt that he can keep going and that his little amount of sleep will feel multiplied!

No comments: