Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little bit about me....

Well...I went to the doctor (the best OB...dr. harper) today. He told me that it was time...time to go home for awhile. 10 days to be exact. I will not be working for 10 days (really only 6 work days). My blood pressure is actually looking good but we've upped my medicine twice (doubled it from my starting dose) in this last month. He said everyone's blood pressure increases between 26-28 weeks. He is trying to prevent a big increase in my bp. I didn't get much of a chance to ask many questions bc he had to rush off to the hospital. However, I know he wouldn't send me home unless he felt it was necessary! Hopefully this will take a little stress away.
I will go back on March 23rd to talk with Dr. Harper about my BP. At that time, we will reevaluate whether I need to continue at home OR go back to work. In the meantime, I'm going to rest, relax, and take my bp all the time! Oh and for those of you that don't know...I am 26 weeks today!
I will leave you with some great pictures of ME!
We had our Trike-a-thon last Friday to raise money for St. Jude. All of our Pre-K children brought their trikes/bikes and we rode and rode and rode some more. I had to repair a few chains...3 to be exact!!!! I was pretty impressed with myself and think I will be ready for two little boy bikes!!!


AND THE BEST PART...we raised 2,700 dollars for St. Jude!

1 comment:

jessie said...

oh no! but it's for the best! let me know if you need anything; you know, since it's tax season and all!