Monday, March 15, 2010

Playing Outside

I think this could be the title for the next few posts because Trigger LOVES, LOVES, LOVES being outside. I think he would live outside if we would let him. Here are a few shots from a couple of two weekends ago. And you will notice that he is ALL boy because he loves sticks!











Different subject: I have decided to try and find out a little bit about my mom's side of the family. None of my mom's family (or at least the people I know) aren't alive to answer any of my questions...and of course those of you that know me, know that I am very nosey and VERY curious! Soooo...I thought I would try to see what I can find. One of the things I want to find out is what happened to my grandfather's parents. He (with siblings...don't know how many) were put in the Methodist children's home here in Ruston when they were little. We'll see....if you have any search tips, please leave a comment!

No comments: