Thursday, January 24, 2013

Trinity Christmas Program/parties

At Trinity, the 3s and 4s sing for the DMA (Don’t Mention Age) group.  They just sing a few songs and it’s not that big of a deal but I still like to go see my baby sing. 

Sweet Catherine…You know what she was doing?  “Trigger…trigger…”  She saw Triggers class coming and starting calling for him.  SO SWEET!  I love that they will be together for the next 14 years.IMG_0242IMG_0243IMG_0251Trigger and his best friend, Sam…it is so funny that this is his best friend because Sam’s mom was one of my friends growing up.  Matt and I went to school with her at Cedar Creek (kindergarten-12th grade) so we were pretty close.  I love how little cedar creek is and how much it is truly like a family…knowing everyone so well and being together for 13-14 years.  I can’t wait for next year!IMG_0257Mrs. Lisa planned the cutest Christmas party for Trigger’s class.  They had a polar express themed party.  Of course that meant that they could wear their pjs. IMG_0259Mrs. Lisa read the Polar Express to them.IMG_0261And then they got their Polar Express ticket.IMG_0262IMG_0268Trigger and SamIMG_0272They had this awesome train made out of cardboard boxes that some parents made.  The kids LOVED it!IMG_0274IMG_0276IMG_0281IMG_0285Eating their lunchIMG_0291I had to take a little break and go check on my little one.  He was having a party too but it wasn’t a party for parents to attend since there would be lots of crying from separation issues. IMG_0292IMG_0295IMG_0296Santa came to visit the classesIMG_0300IMG_0303Santa gave Trigger’s class a bell and a candy caneIMG_0313IMG_0315Campbells class even got to see Santa…they look thrilled, don’t they?!?IMG_0317And then Mrs. Lisa gave Trigger’s class a present.  She always finds the best gifts for them!IMG_0318IMG_0319Sam and Trigger again.IMG_0324

The boys were exhausted after all of this partying…and honestly, so was i!  I am not sure what I will do when they all three have parties…I might be enlisting Zizzy for a helper!

No comments: