Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tacky sweater party

In December, we had our Sunday School Christmas party.  It was sort of a progressive thing.  We had appetizers at our house and desserts at the Kings house.  It was the perfect night to do it because our church was also having parents night out so the kids were occupied there.  Thankfully, my parents agreed to keep ours because Larkin couldn’t go to church and it’s just nicer to have them all in one place.  Anyway, back to the party.  It was so much fun.  We decided to wear tacky christmas sweaters.  These are just a couple of couples that I got pictures of. 

Jarod and Heather…Jarod was such a good sport!IMG_9955Gabe and Amy…I would say that Gabe was such a good sport BUT Gabe CHOSE to do that!  IMG_9956The girlsIMG_9957The boys…IMG_9962Slightly disturbing picture ahead…hahahaha!IMG_9963My vest…I called liz one day…which is NOT unusal at all…and said “hey, do you happen to still have some christmas sweaters”…because she used to have a closet of christmas clothing, NO exaggeration.  Her birthday is December 6th so my dad always felt the need to buy her christmas clothes for her bday when she was a teacher.  Anyway, her response was “why???  are you have a tacky sweater party?”  LOL…I felt kind of bad but I do have to say that she does not (or at least that I have seen) wear this anymore.  It is definitely very teacheryIMG_9969Me and AmyIMG_9972Me and Rebecca…her stepMIL actually told her how nice she looked on the way out the door…LOL…she liked rebeccas cardinals!   IMG_9978

It is always sooo much fun to get together with our class.   We really should do it more often!

No comments: