Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Clothes

Okay…so I am going to be very truthful.  I LOVE dressing my children. I am not saying that is a good thing.  I know it is very shallow and should NOT be something that I love!  But I’m just being honest.  At this point, it’s like I have two little kens and one barbie that I get to dress however I want (with some meltdowns from the two kens…but they don’t buy the clothes so they can zip it..ha!).  REAL LIFE DOLLS for me to dress.  I know that I have this little window to dress them the way I want. Sooooo, I am taking advantage of it while I can.  I LOVE these matching shirts that I bought for my babies this year!   I have to warn that these are NOT frame worthy pictures but I wanted to remember their shirts.IMG_9937IMG_9939IMG_9945

No comments: