Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo attempts

While Matt was gone in November, we had to get some pictures of Larkin for baby dedication.  They needed three pictures…one of which would be in the program and paper.  I take millions of pictures of Larkin but I just couldn’t find anything that would work…most of her pictures, she was wearing something holiday related and I didn’t want that.  Liz and I attempted to take her one morning to have her picture taken.  She acted as if we had shot her arm off…PITIFUL!!!  IMG_8438IMG_8442I tried later at our house, and got a lot better results.  Still not professional or anything but good enough for me!IMG_8465IMG_8548IMG_8594IMG_8563IMG_8632IMG_8636 copy

That white dress was the dress that she wore for baby dedication.  It has smocked pearls on it and I think it is so sweet!

No comments: