Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gingerbread House

We started a tradition last year of decorating a gingerbread house.  I do NOT make my own like some of my friends do…I just don’t really care that much about it.  It is just a fun activity to do with the boys. 

IMG_0350IMG_0351I did all of the icing….which really grosses me out.  I have issues with icing.  I like icing but I don’t really like it when it is toothpaste consistency…BECAUSE I have issues with toothpaste.  Don’t worry…I do brush my teeth with it but I have one very particular kind that I use and that is IT!  IMG_0354The boys put the candy on.IMG_0357It takes lots of concentration. ;)IMG_0360IMG_0364Me and my sweet boys…and it was supposed to have a picture of the gingerbread house too…oh well!  (sorry for the no makeup…)IMG_0368

No comments: