Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One of my favorites!

Okay…the teacher comes out in me often…I love to make things…especially at holidays.  Sugar cookies are an absolute necessity for Christmas.  I am sad to say that I did NOT make my own cookie dough. :(  With these three hooligans, something has to give.  I just can’t do it all.  So, I let go in some areas that don’t really matter.  To me, the cookie making is more about the experience the actual outcome.  We really don’t ever eat half of the cookies that we make.  I LOVE, LOVE doing things like this with my boys (and eventually Larkin).

IMG_0376Flour was EVERYWHERE! Love it!IMG_0377IMG_0378A little assistance from big brother.IMG_0379IMG_0380IMG_0382IMG_0384And, Aunt Deanna came over to help too…I don’t think she realized what that entailed and how messy she would get.  Sorry, Aunt Deanna, for the flour mess!IMG_0387

I didn’t even get a finished picture.   They were yummy!  AND, santa like them…

No comments: